Buy local and eat fresh at the Glens Falls Farmers Market!
If the Farmers Market ends up closing due to changes in regulations, please check our Facebook page as that will be updated regularly.
Nov 7th - April 24th, 2021 you'll find the Indoor Market at Cool Insuring Arena!
Below is what you can expect at the Farmers Market during the months of May-October.
The Glens Falls Farmers Market serves the community by bringing locally-grown, produced, and crafted products. The market is a producer-only market - the market vendors, and their staff, are the people who have grown or produced the products.
On Saturday mornings you'll find selections of vegetables, fruits, eggs, milk, cheese, herbs, honey, maple products, meats, baked goods, jams, jellies, gourmet coffee, cut flowers, and much more.
Here are just a few of the vendors that will be there:
- Adirondack Aromatherapy
- Pura Vida Fisheries
- Nettle Meadow Farm
- Saratoga Chocolate Co.
- Upper Hudson Coffee
- Dickinson's Delights
Please remember these safe practices while visiting the market:
- With your permission, we are happy to sign your credit card slips if you are buying tokens.
- Please refrain from visiting the market if you have flu like symptoms, colds, or any other illness. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be politely asked to leave for the community's wellbeing.
- Wash hands and do not self serve items from vendors tables.
- If you feel the need to cough or sneeze, please do so into the crook of your arm, and seek a restroom to wash afterwards.
- Please refrain from touching your face while at the market. If you do, please feel free to use a wash station afterwards.
- Remember to stay 6 plus feet away from others while attending the market.
- If at all possible, send only one member from a household to the market.
- Following guidance from the CDC, wear a mask as well.
With your help, we can keep the market as safe of a space as possible for our vendors and yourselves during this time of hardship. We appreciate your understanding.