There are a few attractions that define a Lake George Area vacation. These attractions created the Original Vacation and built the Lake George Area into an Adirondack authority. Those looking for a lively time can explore a decades-old amusement park or the biggest marble cave in the east. If you prefer a more relaxing attraction, a cruise on Lake George or a drive up Prospect Mountain is always a good time. These attractions are the Lake George Area.
Check out our best attractions:
- Whitewater Rafting the Hudson and Sacandaga Rivers
- Six Flags Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor
- Lake George Shoreline Boat Cruises
- The Festival Commons at Charles R. Wood Park
- Factory Outlets of Lake George
- Natural Stone Bridge & Caves
- Hyde Collection Art Museum & Historic House
- Prospect Mountain Veterans Memorial Highway
- Fort William Henry Museum
- Revolution Rail Company
- Lake George Steamboat Company
- Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course
Looking for more great things to do in the Adirondacks? Check out our list of the best events in the Lake George Area!