There's no better way to discover Lake George!
Located in Lake George Village, The Lake George Steamboat Company has been taking multi-generational passengers for cruises on Lake George for over 200 years. If you want to experience the majesty of Lake George, the Lake George Steamboat Company offers daily cruises on its three unique ships during the summer months.
For an in-depth tour of Lake George, board the MV Mohican for Paradise Bay and Islands of the Narrows Cruises or on Summer Tuesdays a Full Lake Cruise. The MV Lac du Saint Sacrement offers a Sunday Brunch, daily Lunch, and Dinner Cruises. Enjoy the spectacular views while dining and listening to entertainment. Board the SS Minne Ha Ha for a one hour paddlewheel cruise. The Minne cruises several times per day so you can pick the time that works best for you and your family!
When the leaves begin to turn there's no better way to see the colors than on any of the fall foliage cruises available through October!
Take a Specialty Boat Cruise!
- Check out the fireworks show from a completely unique perspective on a fireworks cruise.
- Bring the kids - all ages - out for a Friday Night Pirate Cruise!
- Enjoy Mohican Family Dinner Cruises: Taco Tuesday, Mac 'n' Cheese Wednesday, Pizza Thursday and Fiesta Taco Friday.
- Head out on select Saturday nights for Minne "Rock the Dock" Cruises featuring some of the areas best bands.
- Take a cruise with Comedium Brandon Russ, Elvis, Bobby Dick or the Lake George Music Festival.
We proudly participate in the Lake George Area Military Discount program.