Discover the land of the Adirondack cowboy!
Follow the directions below for a beautiful scenic drive. You'll see Lake George, horse ranches, lakeside resorts, the Hudson River, and mountain views along the way:
- Begin in Lake George Village on NY-9. Drive north and take a slight right onto NY-9N.
- Take a left on Diamond Point Road and drive into Warrensburg.
- Once in Warrensburg, turn right onto NY-9 briefly before turning left on Judd Bridge over the Schroon River.
- Turn right onto River Street/NY-418.
- Follow NY-418 over the Hudson River on Thurman Station Bridge, then turn left on Stony Creek Road/NY-418.
- Follow Stony Creek Road/NY-418, turning into Warrensburg Road/CR-3, until Stony Creek.
- Take a left at the four-corner stop in Stony Creek onto Hadley Road/CR-12.
- Follow Hadley Road/CR-12, changing to Stony Creek Road/CR-1, into the town of Hadley. Enjoy numerous views of the Hudson River along the way.
- Take a left onto Rockwell Street, crossing into Lake Luzerne.
- Cross Main Street onto School Street, then turn left on NY-9N. Follow NY-9N, passing Painted Pony Ranch, into Lake George Village.