Affordable Hotel. Check.
Amazing Meeting Spaces. Check.
Incredible Lake and Mountain Views. Check.
Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains, the area offers pristine lake views and majestic mountain settings. Find picturesque on and off-water venues and unique outdoor team building and icebreaker opportunities. Come discover why the “Queen of American Lakes” has been the destination of choice for generations. Meet, stay and play in Lake George.
THE LAKE GEORGE AREA AT A GLANCE:
• Over 9,000 hotel rooms in summer, 2,400 year-round
• Taxes: 11% (7% city/state, 4% occupancy tax)
• Easily accessible via I-87 from all points in the Northeast. Albany Airport is 45 minutes south of Lake George
• Over 200,000 square feet of total meeting space in multiple venues
• Over 200 exciting attractions
• Outlet shopping at over 50+ name brand stores
• On-water and lakeside dining opportunities
The Warren County Tourism Department, along with our partners at the Lake George Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau, look forward to exceeding your expectations at each step of the planning process. Our representatives will take the time to understand your plans and suggest resources and services.
For personal planning assistance please contact the Special Events and Convention Sales Director, Kristen Hanifin at LakeGeorgeCVB@gmail.com