Lake George Hiking TrailsFind a Trail
Affordable Hotel. Check.
Amazing Meeting Spaces. Check.
Incredible Lake and Mountain Views. Check.
Regardless of your budget or group size, we can help you plan the perfect meeting. We specialize in everything from small board retreats to large conferences. The Lake George Area offers a variety of meeting space configurations and flexible indoor and outdoor spaces. Inspire your attendees any time of year with an event in the Lake George area. Winter, spring, summer and fall — we can help you find the space, rooms, dining and activities to make your meeting, special event or sports tournament memorable.
Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains, the area offers pristine lake views and majestic mountain settings. Find picturesque on and off-water venues and unique outdoor team building and icebreaker opportunities. Come discover why the “Queen of American Lakes” has been the destination of choice for generations. Meet, stay and play in Lake George.
THE LAKE GEORGE AREA AT A GLANCE:
• Over 9,000 hotel rooms in summer, 2,400 year-round
• Taxes: 11% (7% city/state, 4% occupancy tax)
• Easily accessible via I-87 from all points in the Northeast. Albany Airport is 45 minutes south of Lake George
• Over 200,000 square feet of total meeting space in multiple venues
• Over 200 exciting attractions
• Outlet shopping at over 50+ name brand stores
• On-water and lakeside dining opportunities
The Warren County Tourism Department, along with our partners at the Lake George CVB, look forward to exceeding your expectations at each step of the planning process. Our representatives will take the time to understand your plans and suggest resources and services.
For personal planning assistance please contact the Special Events and Convention Sales Director, Kristen Hanifin at LakeGeorgeCVB@gmail.com