2018 World's Largest Garage SaleFind some Treasure!
Pay tribute to the King on the shores of the Queen of American Lakes!
The ULTIMATE Elvis Festival will feature professional competitors as well as non-professional and youth division competitors.
Tribute Artist competitors and spectators from across the globe flock to Lake George Village to celebrate Elvis Presley!
The festival is five full days of Elvis Presley activities, including Tribute Artists performing on cruises on the lake, a classic car parade, concerts, and parties each night of the festival.
The 2019 line up will include past Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artists and Lake George Grand Champions.
This is a world-class event and is now the second-largest Elvis Tribute Artist Competition in the world!
Below is the 2018 ULTIMATE Elvis Festival schedule ~ please note ~ this is for reference only. 2019 festival is currently being planned. Be sure to stop back for the full list of 2019 Elvis Festival schedule of events.
Wednesday - May 30th
The ULTIMATE Elvis Festival begins on Wednesday, May 30th! Here's a rundown of Wednesday's events:
- Opening Ceremony - 7pm - The free opening ceremony kicks off at the Shepard Park Amphitheater with live performances and a rundown of 2018's highlights.
- Opening Night Party at the Adirondack Pub & Brewery - 8:30pm - Head to the Adirondack Pub & Brewery for local craft beer and delicious food. This is a great event to watch some of the Elvis talents warm up their voices!
Thursday - May 31st
The ULTIMATE Elvis Festival continues on Thursday, May 31st! Here's a rundown of Thursday's events:
- Past Champions' Dinner at the Shoreline Restaurant - 4pm - Hang out with past champions Ted Torres, Joe Ramsey, and Bruce Stewart at the Shoreline Restaurant while having dinner before Thursday evening's shows.
- "68 Comeback" - 8pm - This concert highlights Elvis' return to music following his time in the army and stint on the silver screen. ULTIMATE Elvis Tribute Artists Dwight Icenhower and Jay Dupuis will lead the performance. This show will be held at the Lake George Forum.
- After Hours Party - 11pm - Thursday night's after party, hosted by Dan Barrella, features food and live Elvis Tribute Artist entertainment from King Neptune's Pub!
Friday - June 1
The ULTIMATE Elvis Festival continues on Friday, June 1st! Here's a rundown of Friday's events:
- Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest, Round 1 - 10am-5pm - The first round of the Elvis Tribute Artist Contest features over 50 performers competing for $10,000 dollars in prize money and the chance to represent Lake George during Elvis Week in Memphis. ETAs compete in five divisions that span Elvis' career with the top five from each division competing for the championship on Sunday. The doors open at the Lake George Forum at 9am.
- Elvis Aboard the Adirondac Lake Cruise - 1pm-3pm - Cruise with Lake George Shoreline Cruises on the Adirondac while enjoying Elvis entertainment and the jaw-dropping beauty of Lake George. This year's performers include Dwight Icenhower, Taylor Rodriguez, and Riley Jenkins.
- "Elvis: 30 #1 Hits" - 8pm - Listen as Elvis Tribute Artists recreate the Elvis: 30 #1 Hits album live at the Lake George Forum. Performers include Dean Z, Ted Torres, Ben Thompson, and Taylor Rodriguez.
- After Hours Party - 11pm - Friday night's after party, hosted by Joe Ramsey, features food and live Elvis Tribute Artist entertainment from the Boardwalk Restaurant!
Saturday - June 2
The ULTIMATE Elvis Festival continues on Saturday, June 2nd! Here's a rundown of Saturday's events:
- Elvis Classic Car Parade - 9am - The local classic car club parades down Main Street in Lake George Village with the Elvis Tribute Artists riding along! The parade begins at the Lake George High School.
- Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest, Round 2 - 10am-5pm - The second round of the Elvis Tribute Artist Contest features over 50 performers competing for $10,000 dollars in prize money and the chance to represent Lake George during Elvis Week in Memphis. ETAs compete in five divisions that span Elvis' career with the top five from each division competing for the championship on Sunday. The doors open at the Lake George Forum at 9am.
- Elvis Around Town - 12pm - Walk around Lake George Village and drop into local bars and restaurants to enjoy lunch and drinks while being serenaded by Elvis Tribute Artists!
- Elvis Aboard the Minne-Ha-Ha Cruises - 1:30pm/3pm/4:30pm - Board the Lake George Steamboat Company's Minne-Ha-Ha for a cruise with three Elvis Tribute Artists. Enjoy entertainment by Ted Torres on the 1:30pm cruise, Diogo Light on the 3pm cruise, and Ben Thompson on the 4:30 cruise.
- Dinner at the Shoreline Restaurant - 4pm-8pm - Enjoy a delicious meal while listening to Elvis Tribute Artists.
- "My Way" - 8pm - Go on a journey with Elvis Tribute Artists as they perform the King's tunes from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Performers include Riley Jenkins, Taylor Rodriguez, Dean Z, Jay Dupuis, and Dwight Icenhower. Doors open at the Lake George Forum at 7pm.
- After Hours Party - 11pm - Saturday night's after-party features food and live entertainment by Tom Gilbo and the Blue Suedes from King Neptune's Pub!
Sunday - June 3
The final day of the ULTIMATE Elvis Festival is Sunday, June 3rd! Here's a rundown of Sunday's events:
- Elvis Music Gospel Celebration - 10:30am-12pm - Celebrate the Gospel roots of Elvis with ETAs Dwight Icenhower, Jay Dupuis, Dean Z, Ted Torres, Ben Thompson, Taylor Rodriguez and Riley Jenkins at the special Sunday morning concert at the Lake George Forum.
- Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest, Finals - 1:30pm-6pm - The top five from each division will compete to become Grand Champion and represent Lake George at the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest in Memphis and win a share of $10,000 dollars in prize money!
- Festival Wrap Party - 8pm - Enjoy one final ETA performance and some food and drinks at King Neptune's Pub. Hosted by Dan Barrella.