A weekly farmers market with food trucks in downtown Glens Falls!
The Thursday Market & Food Truck Corral is a combination farmers market, flea market, and craft market at The Shirt Factory in downtown Glens Falls. Foodies, crafters, deal-hunters, and more will love this cherished event in the city.
The food trucks and vendors change regularly, so don't hesitate to attend more than one week -- there's always something new! Dozens of food trucks will be serving food and drinks, farm and food vendors will be selling unique and eclectic items, and there'll be live music on two stages!
A few vendors you can expect:
- Roxy's Cakes: Baked Goods and treats
- Mac Factor: Gourmet Mac & Cheese
- Ghosts Books: Books and curious finds
- Grandma's Apple Cheesecakes: Mini and full size cheesecakes
- B/C Adirondack Pottery Co.: handmade bowls, plates, and mugs
- Vital Eats: Vegan options, Spiral fries
- Maple Valley: Maple Cotton Candy and Maple products
- A Frac Glass: Glass jewelry.bud vases/airplant displays, and sculptures
- Say Cheez: variety of grilled sandwiches and tater tots
- Mike's mini hot dogs: mini hot dogs with your choice of toppings
- and so much more!
Make sure to stop in The Shirt Factory, a historic building filled with artists and artisanal shops, before or after you walk around the Market. Several of the year-round shops and business located in the Shirt Factory will offer specials every Thursday.