Oh no - you missed it! But don't be blue. The Lake George region hosts plenty of events year-round, and we know you'll find something that sparks your interest. Search our Lake George events and turn that frown upside down.
Enjoy a free summer concert every Monday evening in Thurman!
This summer concert series is held at Veteran's Memorial Field in Thurman. These shindigs star musicians and bands who play unique music from diverse genres such as country, bluegrass, folk, gospel, blues, jazz, and rockabilly.
These concerts are completely family-friendly. There is a playground in the park for younger concert-goers. Local non-profits will be on hand to sell refreshments.
Remember you're in the southern Adirondack Mountains - please dress for the occasion and don't forget your lawn chair!
Here's the full line-up for this summer's Thurman Concerts in the Park:
- Monday, July 15th - the Lustre Kings - Old time rock 'n' roll straight out of the 50s.
- Monday, July 22nd - the Blind Owl Band - Bluegrass/"Freight Train String Music" from Saranac Lake.
- Monday, July 29th - Grit 'n' Whiskey - Modern country music band from Saratoga Springs.
- Monday, August 5th - the Bluebillies - A unique blend of country, bluegrass, folk, and gospel music.
- Monday, August 12th - Big Fez & the Surfmatics - A four-man group playing classic surf and beach tunes.
- Monday, August 19th (Fireworks) - the Stony Creek Band - American roots music to love, to hum along with and dance to. Fireworks after the show.