Join the Smoke Eaters Jamboree for classic summertime festival fun in Warrensburg!
The Smoke Eaters Jamboree is two evenings of family entertainment brought to us by the Warrensburg Volunteer Fire Company! The event features a carnival, rides and games of chance, an auction, booming fireworks, delicious food, live music by Skeeter Creek, and more! The entire event takes place with the backdrop of the picturesque southern Adirondacks.
Scroll down for an in-depth schedule and details on both evenings of the Smoke Eaters Jamboree!
Come out and support the Warrensburg Volunteer Fire Company you will have a great fun time!
Gates will open at 6:00 p.m.
- A 6:30 p.m. the auction with Roy Ross begins ~ there is always an eclectic selection of items to bid on!
- Sing your heart out karaoke-style to new hits and classic tunes with After-FX DJ Service. This includes cash prizes!
- Meet and greet Freckles the Clown and Mr. Twisty with Izzy.
Gates will open at 5:00 p.m.
- The Warrensburg Volunteer Fire Company serves their famous chicken BBQ beginning at 5:00 p.m. Enjoy classic summer foods - chicken on the BBQ, corn on the cob, potatoes, and desserts.
- Skeeter Creek takes the stage at 6:30 p.m. This country-bluegrass band is often recognized as the hardest working country-bluegrass band in the northeast. Rock along with the band and don't forget your dancing shoes. They were voted the 2017 Best Country Band in the Times Union Readers Poll for a reason!
- Meet and greet Freckles the Clown and be throughly entertained by Incredible Larry.
- Fireworks blast off at dusk! This is one heck of fireworks show that you do not want to miss!
- Enjoy midway and rides by Green Mountain Amusements.