Lake George Winter CarnivalCheck it out
Oh no - you missed it! But don't be blue. The Lake George region hosts plenty of events year-round, and we know you'll find something that sparks your interest. Search our Lake George events and turn that frown upside down.
Instead of Smoke Eaters Jamboree, this will be another take-out chicken BBQ!
Join the Smoke Eaters Jamboree for classic summertime fun in Warrensburg!
While Smoke Eaters Jamboree did not take place in 2020, we're putting together another chicken BBQ instead! Dinners will be $12.00, cash only. You will need to pre-order if you would like a chicken dinner. Call (518) 623-9766, leave your name and the numbers of dinners you would like. Someone will call you back to confirm. Dinners wil start being served at 4:00pm, right at the Warrensburg Volunteer Fire House. We sold out very quickly last time, so get your orders in!
Below is what you would expect from a normal Smoke Eaters Jamboree. We hope to see you in 2021!
The Smoke Eaters Jamboree, celebrating over 55 years, is two evenings of family entertainment brought to us by the Warrensburg Volunteer Fire Company! The event features a carnival, rides, games of chance, an auction, booming fireworks, delicious food, live music by Skeeter Creek, and more! The entire event takes place with a backdrop of the picturesque southern Adirondacks.
2021 Smoke Eaters is being planned, please scroll down for the 2019 schedule and details on both evenings of the Smoke Eaters Jamboree!
Gates will open at 6:00 p.m.
- At 6:30 p.m. the auction with Roy Ross begin. Enjoy an always eclectic selection of items to bid on! Items are from 120 local businesses!
- Sing your heart out karaoke-style to new hits and classic tunes with After-FX DJ Service. This includes cash prizes!
- Meet and greet with Freckles the Clown and Mr. Twisty with Izzy.
Gates will open at 5:00 p.m.
- The Warrensburg Volunteer Fire Company serves their famous chicken BBQ beginning at 5:00 p.m. Enjoy classic summer foods - chicken on the BBQ, corn on the cob, potatoes, and desserts.
- Skeeter Creek takes the stage at 6:30 p.m. This country-bluegrass band is often recognized as the hardest working country-bluegrass band in the northeast. Rock along with the band and don't forget your dancing shoes. They were voted the 2017 Best Country Band in the Times Union Readers Poll for a reason!
- Meet and greet Freckles the Clown and be thoroughly entertained by Incredible Larry.
- Fireworks blast off at dusk! This is one heck of fireworks show that you do not want to miss!
- Enjoy midway and rides by Green Mountain Amusements.