Stay tuned for more details in 2021!
Rock 'n' Roll on the shores of Lake George!
Rock the Dock Music Festival returns to the historic Lake George Steamboat Company's steel pier! This year's festival lineup includes Dogs In A Pile, Annie in the Water, Big Time Kitty, Raisin Head, and Rich Ortiz!
Rock the Dock offers a unique concert experience. The Lake George Steamboat Company's ships, the Lac du Saint Sacrement, the Mohican and the Minne Ha Ha will surround the stage. Concert-goers can either jam out on the pier or board one of the ships for concert seating.
It's not just music at Rock the Dock! Enjoy drinks from a craft beer truck, sample food from food trucks, and shop from local craft vendors. There will be rides and a bounce house for kids. This is an all ages event! 25% of ticket proceeds will be donated to the FUND for Lake George. To help keep the lake clean and free of invasive species. 50% of all the proceeds from previous year’s merchandise will go to the Ronald McDonald Vacation House right here in Lake George!
Scroll down for the full Rock the Dock schedule for 2020!
- Raisinhead - 4:20 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. - Local favorites Raisinhead have been playing together for 15 years and have traveled all over the North East bringing you the music of The Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, The Allman Brothers and many original tunes.
- Annie in the Water - 5:15 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. - a groovy combination of Rock, Funk, Reggae, Blues and Jamstyle written with a conscious dose of positive vibes, unique melodies and intelligent lyrics.
- Big Time Kitty - 6:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Two man band based out of Pottersville, NY. Their music is a funky hip-hop and jam extravaganza.
- Dogs In A Pile - 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - Sprung from the rich Asbury Park music scene in New Jersey, their band is the culmination of a love of music born from the deepest American roots of psychedelia, jazz, fusion, funk, traditional, and rock & roll.
- Big Time Kitty - 7:30 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- TBA - 7:45 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Rich Ortiz - 9:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. - Since the age of seventeen he's focused all of his talents and time on his acoustic solo act. Rich plays guitar, harmonica, and peddle bass (with his feet), and he turns heads with his vocals!
- TBA - 9:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Late Night Show: Raisinhead at King Neptune's Pub - 11:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.