Oh no - you missed it! But don't be blue. The Lake George region hosts plenty of events year-round, and we know you'll find something that sparks your interest. Search our Lake George events and turn that frown upside down.
Check back for details in 2022!
The Adirondack Chapter of the Antique & Classic Boat Society is proud to present the 47th Annual Antique & Classic Boat Rendezvous.
Over 50 antique & classic boats will be on display both in and out of the water! Classic wooden boat manufacturers include Century, Cris-Craft, Elco, Fay Bowen, Gar Wood, Hackercraft, Hutchinson Boat Works, Lyman, Riva, Shepard Boats, Ltd., and Stanley Boat Works.
There will also be a land display of Model T automobiles, and food and ice cream vendors.
A welcome cocktail and Hors d'oeuvres will be Friday night at the Fort William Henry Resort. Conclude the weekend with an awards dinner at the Fort William Henry Resort. Dinner concludes at 6:30pm, leaving plenty of time to explore more of the Lake George Area!
- 12:00pm - Guided lake tour of Southern Basin in your boat. Event will start at the village docks.
- 5:45pm - 8:30pm - Cocktails/Hors Oeuvres welcome gathering at the Fort William Henry Hotel
- 8:00am - 10:00am - Registration and dock/land assignments. Complimentary coffee and pastries for exhibitors.
- 10:00am - 4:00pm - Boats on display.
- 2:00pm - Captains meetings for Fly-By participants.
- 3:00pm - Fly-By parade, immediately return to docks to attend the BBQ awards dinner
- 4:30pm - 6:30pm - Weekend conclusion and awards dinner at Fort William Henry Hotel