Oh no - you missed it! But don't be blue. The Lake George region hosts plenty of events year-round, and we know you'll find something that sparks your interest. Search our Lake George events and turn that frown upside down.
Check back for details in 2022!
It's time to light up this holiday season!
Beginning November 27 you can stop by Shepard Park for a beautiful light display, along with decorated storefronts on Canada Street! The display will be open for viewing until December 31, 2021.
This event features a Royal Snow Sisters Princess Show, Ha-Ha-Holiday Comedy Show, and a Holiday Artisan Vendor Market! The vendor market, and the events at Shepard Park, are free to attend.
Tickets must be purchased for the Royal Snow Sisters Princess Show and the Ha-Ha-Holiday Comedy Show, which can be done here.
Below is the schedule of events for the 2021 Holiday Festival of Lights.
- Sing and dance along with your favorite snow sisters at the Holiday Inn Resort! There'll be classic Holiday songs, pictures & autographs, and crafts! Tickets must be purchased for entry.
- Show Times: 11:30am, 2:30pm, and 5:30pm Dinner Show (Dinner Show features an entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage.)
- Saturdays in Shepard Park you can enjoy live music , dance performances, entertainment, and more!
- Show Times: 12pm-4pm
- Free to attend.
- This comedy show, at Courtyard by Marriott Lake George, features a hilarious lineup of talented comedians! This show is for ages 18+ and requires a ticket for entry.
- Show Times: 7:30pm and 9pm
- Browse through 50+ local handmade artisan vendors in Fort William Henry Hotel's Carriage House! It's the perfect time to get some of that last minute holiday shopping done. This event is free to attend and features delicious food, free pictures with Santa Claus, live entertainment, free arts and crafts, and more!
- Free to attend.