Relax the body, renew the mind, and refresh the spirit at Girlfriends Getaway!
Girlfriends Getaway is an empowering weekend of classes, speakers, and more at the beautiful Sagamore Resort in Bolton Landing. Join a fun and exciting group of women to learn and grow throughout the weekend.
Women will discover a wide variety of topics and activities to dive into at Girlfriends Getaway. Fitness classes include LaBlast, Pound Fitness with a Seated Option, and Zumba. Some of the talks and presentations include a medium demonstration by Pauline O'Connell, Andrea Maranville - Sweet Life of a Baker, Soulful Writing, Crystalline Chakra Balancing, Meditation, Astrological Birth Charts, Introduction Country Line Dancing, Remembering You, Essential Oil Chat, and more!
Angela Beddoe, President and CEO of Beddoe Publishing, will be the Keynote Speaker. You'll hear from several other speakers like: Angela Beddoe (From The Great American Baking Show), Psychology Coach Herman Johnson, group fitness instructor Hiroko Kawasaki, Nicole McGrath & Noelle Steves (Co-Owners ONE Fitness and Wellness), and many more!
A three-course lunch on Saturday features an upbeat fashion show and local MC Bobby Dick to entertain while you eat. After the days seminars and talks, head into the town of Bolton Landing for shopping and dining specials from participating restaurants and shops.
Below is the schedule from 2020. Check back soon for 2021!
- 3:45pm - Registration at The Sagamore Resort - Main Hotel - Lower Level
- 4:00pm - "Let's Talk About..." - Shawnee Black (Intuitive Counselor, Writer, and Wellness Consultant) leads this informative and entertaining presentation.
- 4:30pm - Keynote Speaker - Angela Beddoe - President and CEO of Beddoe Publishing and is publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Herlife Magazine-New York. She has a mission of keeping women connected.
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm - Welcome Reception/ Dance Party - fashion demos, appetizers, entertainment, and cash bar. DJ Bobby Dick and Susie Q will be providing entertainment. Joan Scannell will be giving mini-tarot readings.
- 8:00am - Registration continues at Conference Center - Coffee and pastries will be served (while they last) at The Sagamore Resort
- 8:30am - 9:15am - (Attend One)
- Defeating the Fear Monster - Learn how to transform your fear into love and acceptance.
- Beautycounter Consultant with Liz Burtch - More information coming soon
- LaBlast Fitness - A dance fitness class for ALL levels! Musical playlist includes songs spanning across decades.
- 9:45am - 10:30am - (Attend One)
- Conquer Wardrobe Boredom -
- Crystalline Chakra Balancing -
- Zumba/Zumba Toning Combo -
- 11:00am - 11:45am (Attend One)
- Mediation - Open Your Chakra's
- Pound Fitness with a Seated Option
- What Does Your Astrological Birth Chart Say About You?
- 11;45am - 1:45pm - Three-Course Lunch - Fashion Show with MC Bobby Dick, featuring the latest styles of the season from local shops and boutiques. Special Guest Speaker, Andrea Maranville, one of the top 3 finalists on The Great American Baking Show - Holiday Edition.
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm - (Attend One)
- Essential Oil Chat -
- Soulful Writing -
- Introduction Country Line Dancing -
- 3:00pm - 3:45pm - (Attend One)
- Remembering You -
- BarreFlow Relaxation and stretch with Karli Taylor -
- Psychometry -
- 3:45pm - Visit participating shops and restaurants, in Bolton Landing, for specials!
- 9:00pm - Bonfire s'mores on the Mountainview Lawn behind the Conference Center.
- 10:30am - 12:00pm - Spirit of the Drum - The Experience -
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm - Cruise the lake aboard The Morgan -