Oh no - you missed it! But don't be blue. The Lake George region hosts plenty of events year-round, and we know you'll find something that sparks your interest. Search our Lake George events and turn that frown upside down.
Check back for details in 2022!
Help us paint the picture!
The Shirt Factory will be the place to be this day for the Fifth Annual GEM Festival! It'll be a family fun atmosphere where everyone can enjoy the elements of what makes our city ~ Hometown USA so great!
There'll be 2 stages of music, live painters, vendors, food trucks, artist tents, beer tent, and more!
Vendor and artist booth alley on Cooper Street will be free entry, but there will be General Admission for main stage courtyard, and beer tent.
2021 Gem Artists:
- Live Painters:
- Corey Pitkin, Hannah Williams, and Alexandra Lindsay
- Featured Artist Displays:
- Rodney Bentley, DiP SouLion, Jessica Turcotte, Sarah Calzada, Anthony Richichi, Joe Richichi, Kayleigh's Kanvases, Kelsi Lee, Fiona Neary, Shelley Fairbanks, Dubzilla, Stephanie Jameson, Justyna Rieckel, Harry Walton II, Alaina Vooris and Marta Baxter
2021 Live Music Line Up:
- 42 ° Stage
- The Midnight Revival Band, Pillowhead, Simple Sin, Terrallite, Freedom Stratton, Brookline, OD W/ Friends, The Hauntings, Seize Atlantis, Peter Annello Trio, Grape Juice, Erin Powers
- Adirondack Guitar Stage
- Brain Medicine, Safety Meeting, 42nd Draft, Malicious Dee, Project Racecar, We're History, Lucas Garrett, Ragged Company
All ages event: Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to enter. 21 + to purchase alcohol, ID required. No outside beverages or food permitted on festival grounds, except when medically necessary.