Oh no - you missed it! But don't be blue. The Lake George region hosts plenty of events year-round, and we know you'll find something that sparks your interest. Search our Lake George events and turn that frown upside down.
Run. Beer. Relax.
Celebrate the fall running weather and relax in upstate New York's southern Adirondacks.
The ADK 5K starts and finishes at the Adirondack Pub and Brewery. Form a team to earn team and group incentives, or run as an individual! All finishers receive a free modern Pilsner glass and custom metal coaster. This glass is not your average, boring pint glass. It is tall, sleek, and angular in all the right places, making it the perfect addition to your barware collection!
Proceeds from the run benefit the Lake George Association, a group committed to maintaining Lake George water quality.
Bib pickup is 8:40am, and the race kicks off at 10:00am. Runners are encouraged to carpool and bring designated drivers since this event is occurring at a brewery which will be open for regular business.
In order to maximize spacing for runners, there will be no parking at the brewery or next door at the distillery this year, all parking will be on-street. The village requests that runners park in legal spaces on back streets such as Dieskau St., Mohican St., and Phillips St.
Registration opens July 15th at 10:00am.
After consultation with the County, we have the all clear for race day in three weeks. However, we have implemented several measures to enhance safety. Runners are required to abide by the following measures:
- We have reduced our capacity
- Runners will be expected to wear a mask at the start and finish lines & when not able to socially distance.
- You must begin the race with a mask on that covers your nose and mouth. You may then lower/remove it.
- The start line will be spread out so that runners can maintain 6 feet of separation while approaching the start line. When lined up, you will be asked to maintain this distance through a rolling start.
- All age group awards will be given out based on chip time.
- On the morning of race day runners, volunteers, and staff must check their temperature. If they have a fever they must not attend and can automatically transfer to the virtual program.
- If participants have any symptoms or had symptoms in the prior week, they must not attend.
- All Packet Pickup will be held outside this year.
- The finish line area has been expanded to allow runners to spread out more.
- Groups should find seating and maintain distance from other groups.