Run. Beer. Relax.
Celebrate the fall running weather and relax in upstate New York's southern Adirondacks.
The ADK 5K starts and finishes at the Adirondack Pub and Brewery. Form a team to earn team and group incentives, or run as an individual! All finishers receive a free modern Pilsner glass and custom metal coaster. This glass is not your average, boring pint glass. It is tall, sleek, and angular in all the right places, making it the perfect addition to your barware collection!
Proceeds from the run benefit the Lake George Association, a group committed to maintaining Lake George water quality.
Bib pickup is 8:40am, and the race kicks off at 10:00am. Runners are encouraged to carpool and bring designated drivers since this event is occurring at a brewery which will be open for regular business.
In order to maximize spacing for runners, there will be no parking at the brewery or next door at the distillery this year, all parking will be on-street. The village requests that runners park in legal spaces on back streets such as Dieskau St., Mohican St., and Phillips St.
Registration opens July 15th at 10:00am.
To keep everyone safe, we have to change the structure of our 2020 race. In order to participate, you will have to agree to comply with the social distancing measures including:
- Packet pickup will be contactless
- Runners will be assigned a bubble on the brewery lawn. This will be a circle painted on the grass where you and your household/group are permitted to socialize together. Packet pickup and post race food will be provided in that bubble.
- While your are not actively running or inside a private bubble, you will be required to wear a face mask.
- Start times will be staggered. All results will be based on chip time.
- Roads will not be completely close since the course will be open for several hours.
- Current restrictions require that you must live in the Capital Region or one of the contiguous counties to participate:
- Capital region - Albany, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Warren, Washington
- Contiguous - Delaware, Dutchess, Essex, Hamilton, Fulton, Montgomery, Ulster, Schoharie
Contingency plans are in place in case conditions worsen in September and require cancellation. In that event, you will have three choices on how to handle your registration:
- Defer to 2021 for free.
- Transfer to a Virtual Run.
- Receive a 60% refund.