2018 World's Largest Garage SaleFind some Treasure!
Oh no - you missed it! But don't be blue. The Lake George region hosts plenty of events year-round, and we know you'll find something that sparks your interest. Search our Lake George events and turn that frown upside down.
A weekend of peace, paws, and music!
Get out your tie-dye and travel back to 1969 for a weekend of family fun -- and that includes your four-legged best friends! The day features fun for all. Bring your dog and watch them have the best doggie day of all time.
This event in the center of Chestertown features two full days of events for dogs. Adirondack Woof Stock events include:
- NADD Dock Dogs - Professional dock diving dogs. Your pup can jump too!
- Barn Hunt - Can your dog find the hidden mice in the hay? This is a new sport in the world of dogs.
- Fly Ball - Dogs that are Tennis ball-lovers need to make it to this event.
- Beantown Disc Dogs - Professional disc-catching dogs. Your pup can try to catch disks as well!
- Doggie Fun Zone - An interactive fun zone for agile dogs.
- Police Canine Demonstration - See what our law enforcement dogs are up to.
And that's not all at Adirondack Woof Stock! Event attendees can also enjoy:
- North Shore Animal League America & Adirondack Save a Stray - Pet adoptions and chip implants.
- Constant Music - Plenty of tunes all day long by local musicians.
- Blessing of the Animals - Held a few times daily.
Vendors at Adirondack Woof Stock include dog groomers, nail clippers, veterinary clinics, homemade dog goodies, prescription raffles, dog collars, food vendors, tie-dyed items, and more!
Don't forget to head to Mill Pond in Brant Lake on Saturday night after the event for the Wood Stock Revisited event, which includes glow in the dark frisbee and beach balls, food, vendors, a light show, and live music!