A weekend of peace, paws, and music!
Put on your tie-dye and travel back to the 1960s. It's all family fun and that includes your four-legged best friends! Bring your dog and watch them have the best doggie day of all time.
The fun for them and their two-legged companions includes ~
- NADD Dock Dogs - Professional dock diving dogs. Your pup can jump too!
- K-9 Police demonstrations - See these hard working law enforcement officers in action.
- Barn Hunt - Can your dog find the hidden mice in the hay? This is a new sport in the world of dogs.
- Fly Ball - Dogs that are Tennis ball-lovers need to compete in this.
- Beantown Disc Dogs - Professional disc-catching dogs. Your pup can try to catch disks as well!
- Doggie Fun Zone and Lure Chasing Course - An interactive fun zone for agile dogs.
- Blessing of the Animals with Father John will take place.
And that's not all little ones can tie-dye their own T-shirt!
Saturday Night, Woodstock Revisited takes place from 6pm until 10pm on the Millpond in Brant Lake, 6604 State Route 8. An Adirondack favorite - Stony Creek Band will be performing. Don't forget your dancin' shoes - you're gonna want them! Food and vendors will also be on hand.
Adirondack Save-A-Stray and North Shore Animal League will be with us.