Oh no - you missed it! But don't be blue. The Lake George region hosts plenty of events year-round, and we know you'll find something that sparks your interest. Search our Lake George events and turn that frown upside down.
Experience America's favorite sport car at Adirondack VetteFest!
The 28th annual Adirondack VetteFest weekend will take place in downtown Glens Falls on Maple Street and in City Park. This is the best all-Corvette car show in the Adirondacks. Corvette aficionados will love strolling the street and checking out these American beauties.
This fun-filled weekend includes a meet and greet reception, an Adirondack road tour, the VetteFest Banquet, a Shine and Show Car Show, awards, trophies, music & dancing, door prizes, and more!
Scroll down for the weekend's full schedule!
Looking for a room? Our host lodging property is the Queensbury Hotel!
Adirondack VetteFest's Friday schedule:
- Registration - 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Register your Corvette at the Queensbury Hotel.
- Meet and Greet Reception - 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Meet fellow attendees and talk Corvettes at the Queensbury Hotel.
- Friday Evening Fun - Enjoy dinner and shopping in downtown Glens Falls or head north to Lake George Village and watch the hot rods cruise.
Adirondack VetteFest's Saturday schedule:
- Adirondack Road Tour - 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Cruise the Adirondacks. Stop for lunch at Lanzi's on the Lake on Great Sacandaga Lake.
- VetteFest Banquet - 6:00 p.m. - Enjoy a cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres, a delicious banquet dinner, and a 50/50 and raffle items at the Queensbury Hotel.
- Music and Dancing - 8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. - Dance and sing along to the music of DeeJay Dubray after the VetteFest Banquet.
Adirondack VetteFest's Sunday schedule:
- Shine and Show Car Show - 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Head to Maple Street, next to the Queensbury Hotel, for this relaxed car show. Trophies for Best in Show and Top Ten 'Vettes will be awarded. There will be event t-shirts, 50/50s, door prizes, music all day, and more. There will be no tech inspection and no open or closed hood classes.