Explore this Christmas market and do some shopping in Glens Falls!
The Adirondack Christkindlmarkt is a family-focused, European-style Christmas festival, with a uniquely Adirondack flair and style combining cultural traditions, entertainment, local flavors and crafts with family fun activities for all ages.
This year it'll be held in Glens Falls City Park and will feature Santa, attractions, music, vendors, libations, and more!
Scheduled performers in the Gluhwein Tent:
- Off The Main Road - Saturday 12pm-2pm, Sunday 12pm-2pm
- The North Country Fair Celtic Group - Saturday 3pm-5pm, and Sunday 11am-12pm
- Bobby Dicks and Suzie Q - Sunday 2pm-4pm
- Regional Radio - Saturday 10am-12pm
- Hits 95.9 - 12pm-2pm
- WCKM 98.5 - 2pm-4pm
Christkindlmarkt German Specials:
- Flight Wine Bar and Market -
- German Drink Special: Savoy Affair
- Appetizer: Kartoffelpuffer (German Potato Pancake) topped with Apple Compote and Bacon
- Craft on 9 -
- Appetizer: Skirt Steak Roulade- onion, bacon, mustard, and sauerkraut wrapped in skirt steak, slowly braised in beer and beef stock
- Entree: Schnitzel- crispy breaded pork tenderloin, served over potato pancakes, served with sautéed red cabbage, topped with creamy mustard sauce
- Dessert: Apple Streusel- baked apples, topped with oat streusel, served with vanilla ice cream.
- Fenimore's Pub at The Queensbury Hotel -
- Cocktails – offering Specialty Winter Cocktails
- German Themed Dinner Specials are being offered all weekend
- Radici Kitchen -
- Cocktail Special: WeiBer Gluhwein – Warm holiday wine, spiced and sweetened with cinnamon, cardamon & vanilla
- Special Plate: Speckknoedel – Bavarian Bread Dumpling with bacon and a pork gravy
- Morgan & Company Restaurant -
- German specials offered throughout the weekend.
- Abby's Cookie Jar -
- Cookie Specials: Stop by on Friday and Saturday for traditional German Christmas Cookie kits to purchase and decorate.
- On Sunday: Abby’s Cookie Jar is offering DIY kits to purchase and decorate at the Christkindlmarkt event in City Park’s Entertainment Tent starting at noon.
Christkindlmarkt, German for Christmas market, is an annual tradition in Europe. These winter holiday markets have been around for hundreds of years, bringing thousands of people together to support small vendors.