Thurman Concerts in the Park
July 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Enjoy a free summer concert every Monday evening in Thurman!
This summer concert series is held at Thurman Town Hall. These shindigs star musicians and bands who play unique music from diverse genres such as country, bluegrass, folk, gospel, blues, jazz, and rockabilly.
These concerts are completely family-friendly. There is a playground in the park for younger concert-goers. Local non-profits will be on hand to sell refreshments.
Remember you’re in the southern Adirondack Mountains – please dress for the occasion and don’t forget your lawn chair!
Below is the lineup for 2023:
- July 10 – New Whiskey River Band
- July 17 – Big Fez and the Surfmatics
- July 24 – Lustre Kings
- July 31 – Red Haired Strangers
- August 7 – Panther Mountain Band
- August 14 – Stony Creek Band
- August 21 – Old Soul Trio
- August 28 – Hollis Ovitt