Lake George DJ Takeover Festival
July 29 @ 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
DJs from all over the East Coast come together for a major music event!
July 29 & 30 DJs from all over the East Coast will be taking over two stages at the Barn at French Mountain. The Barn will also be home to a vendor village, food trucks, Cornhole Tournament, and more activities!
- Joe Bermudez – Hailing from Boston, Joe B is going to bring a new level of EDM & House bangers at the festival.
- Ronnie Rave – Traveling from Saugerties, NY, Ronnie Rave will be attendees with EDM, House, and Techno music. Her sound company will also be providing the main stage PA!
- DJ Mega – Originally from Jamaica, now a Vermont mixer, DJ Mega is a master in the Dancehall, Reggae & Latin Genres.
- DJ Mikey B – Coming from Tiverton, Rhode Island, DJ Mikey B is bringing the Country Vibes and EMO/Punk Rock flair to the festival this year.
- DJ RVMBA – Originally from Colombia & NYC, DJ RVMBA is coming to spin some awesome Latin House, Reggaeton and Moombah.
- DJ Willow – Representing Albany, DJ Willow will be spinning Urban and Top-40 tracks during the festival to get you hyped.
- NVision – Coming up 87 from Glenville, NY, NVision is sure to be a local favorite spinning open format with remixes and live transitions, mashups, and word plays.
- DJ Bill Kraemer – The Seed Underground, Mid-Hudson Valley DJ/Producer playing a range of Techno, House, Freestyle and more.
- DJ Jodi – A Dover, New NH native, DJ Jodi is excited to bring two different sets. A house/Latin house set and hip-hop throwbacks, sprinkled with a little Reggae/Reggaeton.
- DJ Jerry Bazata/DJ Jaz – From NYC and Ogunquit, Maine, DJ Jaz will take you back in time to New York City nightlife with clubs like Studio 54 & The Roxy with A-List crowd party trax.
- Tony Platinvm – Originally from NY & now residing in Tampa, FL, will be mixing earth shaking bass-centric house music at the festival this year.
- DJ Mike Alevras – Coming from the Hudson Valley, DJ Mike will be one of the main event hosts and also playing a little retro 80s freestyle set, some disco hits and maybe a little more.
- DJ E.N.S. – Representing Newburh, NY, DJ E.N.S. will be providing a most unique open format fusion of genres and eras.
- Marky Mark (Brenneisen) – From Lake George, NY, Mark is the festival organizer and will be filling sets as needed. Mark is an open format DJ and you can catch him helping with rock, modern rock, metal, country, freestyle, and dance tracks.
Gates open at 11:00 am, and performances start at 12:00 pm.
Cash bar and food will be available for purchase.
Please note: Ages 18+ with positive ID required. No outside coolers or food allowed. All patrons are subject to search before entering the festival area.
For more information (and interested DJs) please email email@example.com