September 30 @ 12:00 pm - October 29 @ 9:00 pm
Fright Fest is the scariest event in the Lake George Area!
*No costumes for guests over the age of 12
Six Flags Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor’s annual Fright Fest event will have you shaking in your boots! This month long celebration of all things spooky is the perfect event for kids and adults to celebrate Halloween. Fright Fest is the North Country’s scariest Halloween celebration!
Daytime at the park offers thrills and family-friendly activities that kids will love at Boo Fest! Kids 12 and under can enjoy the Trick or Treat Trail walkthrough.
Once the sun goes down, zombies and ghouls invade the park, and no place is safe from the scares. The fear factor is cranked up after 5:00 p.m., fright-filled scare zones are located throughout the park, frightening shows last all evening, roaming hordes of terrifying creatures are set to scare around every turn, and thrill rides become more terrifying in the dark.
Haunted Attractions: Only the bravest souls dare to navigate our Haunted Mazes. Navigate a labyrinth in darkness and beware of those trying to help you.
- Skull Manor – The Landon’s rarely have visitors, and when they do, their friends go missing. Care to join them? Remember, the Landon’s won’t like it when you try to escape.
- Carnevil – The circus came to town and the clowns are not what you remember as a kid.
- Nightmare at Crackaxle Canyon – The only thing that could make this destroyed farm land worse just became a reality.
- Hell Block Vl – Dangerous monsters have escaped their cells after a prisoner revolt. Can you traverse the terrifying prison to reengage the security system and keep deranged prisoners from the outside world?
Scarezones: Beware what lurks in the shadows! A simple walk through the park may be more terrifying than you think.
- Dead in the West –The wild, wild west is arriving back from the dead. Are you brave enough to face the nightmares?
- Dark Oaks Cemetery – The dead have risen and are roaming among the graves in search of the only thing they desire— flesh of the living.
- Infested – Mutant humanoid spiders and infected exterminators, are hunting each other in the darkness. Can you survive or will you too become, infected?
Entertainment & Shows: This creepy and catchy MONSTERTAINMENT will leave you howling for more!
- The Awakening – The nightly call has been made and the monsters have been released. Run for your lives!