Bolton Summer Concert Series
July 5 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Free concerts in Bolton Landing all summer long!
Enjoy free live music at the Rogers Memorial Park bandstand! The concerts start at 7:00 pm.
- July 5 – Blue Moon – Take a rockin’ trip down memory lane with the high energy classic rock band, Bolton’s own, Blue Moon, where sitting is not an option…ya just gotta move! – Rain location is Bolton Community Center
- July 11 – Willie Playmore Band – A local classic rock band playing music from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and today! – Rain location is Bolton Community Center
- July 18 – Stony Creek Band – A quality combination of country, rock and blues. John Strong and Company are long time area favorites! – Rain location is Bolton Town Hall
- July 25 – The North Country Jazz Project Big Band – These eighteen musicians are passionate about entertaining, inspiring and educating audiences with a wide variety of music from the Big Band repertoire. Many of their members are local, current or retired music educators. From Count Basie to Chick Corea, from Maynard Ferguson to Stevie Wonder this Big Band plays everything with spirit and skill – Rain location is Bolton Town Hall
- August 1 – Roadhouse 60’s Band – A 60’s rock tribute band, dedicated to playing the danceable songs from the Billboard’s Top 20 chart. Come and see why Roadhouse 60’s is becoming one of the most popular bands in the area! – Rain location is Bolton Community Center
- August 8 – Fenimore Blues – Fenimore Blues performs an eclectic mix of blues, R&B, and rock. The powerful vocals of Sherian Nolan are backed by musicians on guitar, keyboards, saxophone, bass, and drums, and accordion. This combination allows a range of styles drawing on music notables from Bonnie Raitt to Aretha Franklin, the Neville Brothers to the Allman Brothers, Linda Ronstadt to Etta James, Santana to Tedeschi Trucks. – Rain location is Bolton Community Center
- August 9 – Studio Two Tribute – a headlining Beatles band that pays tribute to the early Beatles years, choosing songs from the pre-Sgt. Pepper era. By recreating the Fab Four’s music, instruments, and onstage banter, Studio Two performs your most favorite hits that will bring people to the dance floor. – Rain location is Bolton Town Hall
- August 15 – Marty Wendell – Rockabilly Hall of Fame recording artist, MARTY WENDELL and His Tour Band. He has shared the stage with a long list of legendary artists including Arlo Guthrie, Carl Perkins and Johnny Cash. Wherever he and his band perform they remind their audiences just how good genuine roots rockabilly music can be. – Rain location is Bolton Town Hall
- August 22 – Jacksland – An Eddy Nominated Soulful/Groove/Pop duo who have played all over the capital district and beyond! It features the soulful/passionate voice of Jackie Dugas and legendary singer/guitarist Rick Bolton. On this night they will be joined by Tim Wechgalear on violin and Pat Perkinson on Bass. – Rain location is Bolton Town Hall
- August 29 – The Switch – The Switch is a rock n’ roll band that also calls on blues and funk influences. Known for their powerful and full sound, they’ll be performing everything from Led Zeppelin to the Allman Brothers to the Meters to BB King to some originals. – Rain location is Bolton Town Hall