Boat RentalsGet Out There!
- Around the World Golf - Consistently ranked one of the best mini golf courses in the world, Around the World Golf is one of the oldest courses in the Lake George Area. Put around some of the world’s most famous landmarks, or try your hand at the United States themed holes. Perfectly located at the southern tip of Lake George, within walking distance from both Million Dollar Beach and the Village, this is a must see for any Lake George vacation!
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf - Swashbuckling fun for the whole family, Pirates Cove Adventure Golf offers 18 holes all playing into the pirate theme. Try your hand at the uniquely challenging holes and look for the plaques located around the course to read up on pirate facts!
- Goony Golf - A Lake George classic, Goony Golf is a perfect stop for those looking for a storybook adventure. Filled with fun holes and wacky statues, kids will love exploring the course, and adults will love the challenging aspect of some of the holes!
- Lumberjack Pass Miniature Golf - Designed to mimic actual golf courses, you won’t find any moving obstacles or colorful statues at Lumberjack Pass. What you will find is beautifully maintained greens and free ice cream cones at the end of every game!
- Adirondack Golf - This fully handicapped accessible course is wheelchair and stroller friendly. Waterfalls, streams, and fountains on 18 championship holes. Oh, and ice cream!
If mini golf isn’t your thing, or if you’ve already played to your hearts content and are looking for more activities, check out a full list of kids activities in the Lake George Area!